Disable taskbar scroll arrows in Windows XP

In Windows XP, is it possible to disable the taskbar scroll arrows that
occur when lots of task icons are present?

Yes I'm aware of the "Group similar taskbar buttons" option­ which
will reduce the number of taskbar icons. Regardless, when th­e number
of icons in XP's taskbar reaches a certain threshold (which is quite
low), the sc­roll arrows appear. Yes I know this is a "feature", but I
prefer ­the Windows 2000 style of progressively reducing the size of
the­ taskicons to make them fit.

SM
2 answers Last reply
More about disable taskbar scroll arrows windows

    squirrelmaster@hushmail.com wrote:

    >In Windows XP, is it possible to disable the taskbar scroll arrows that
    >occur when lots of task icons are present?

    I do not think so. This seems to be "by design".

    --
    (tm)
  2. YES! i just figured it out.

Configuration Taskbar Windows XP Icons