good kid games

Excalibur

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Hi all. I just got a new Xbox, and I am wondering if there are any good kid
games out there. I have a five year old daughter, who very much likes
Princesses, Barbie, My little Pony, etc. If there are any games you think
she might like, and ideas would be appreciatted.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

You may wish to review some of the games listed here:
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/promotions/familygames.htm There are Barbie
games, Finding Nemo and Shrek Super Party for starters.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Excalibur" <imnot@home.com> wrote in message news:1095634074.763205@news...
> Hi all. I just got a new Xbox, and I am wondering if there are any good
> kid games out there. I have a five year old daughter, who very much likes
> Princesses, Barbie, My little Pony, etc. If there are any games you think
> she might like, and ideas would be appreciatted.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Fuzion Frenzy.

Also, my 6 year old nephew can handle Project Gotham Racing for a while. We
do the split-screen multi-player mode with him.

> "Excalibur" <imnot@home.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all. I just got a new Xbox, and I am wondering if there are any good
>> kid games out there. I have a five year old daughter, who very much likes
>> Princesses, Barbie, My little Pony, etc. If there are any games you think
>> she might like, and ideas would be appreciatted.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

"Excalibur" <imnot@home.com> wrote in message news:1095634074.763205@news...
> Hi all. I just got a new Xbox, and I am wondering if there are any good
kid
> games out there. I have a five year old daughter, who very much likes
> Princesses, Barbie, My little Pony, etc. If there are any games you think
> she might like, and ideas would be appreciatted.

My four year old daughter likes the Finding Nemo game, although to warn you,
it *is* a bit tough, even for my husband and I. :)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

"Excalibur" <imnot@home.com> wrote in message news:<1095634074.763205@news>...
> Hi all. I just got a new Xbox, and I am wondering if there are any good kid
> games out there. I have a five year old daughter, who very much likes
> Princesses, Barbie, My little Pony, etc. If there are any games you think
> she might like, and ideas would be appreciatted.

My nephew absolutely loves Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure, Toe Jam
and Earl III, and Simpson's Road Rage... all of which are now
available for about $18.99 in most places, some even lower.

He's played Burnout 3 and flipped for it, but I think it may still be
too mature for young'ns.

Hope this helps!

TRENDING THREADS