Help and support Missing

I had problems with my help and support files {missing} would not open and
found the answer to this in one of the windows help newsgroups ___here is
the script that I downloaded from somebody { I do thank the person
concerned} It was because I had used Regcleaner from Toni Arts___If Norton
sends an error about the fact that this maybe or is a malicious script
please ignore and right click to find what is about to happen__________the
script is attached please do not think this a virus IT IS NOT
Bill in OZ , Buxton, Victoria. 3711.
1
answer
Last reply
More about help support missing

    william smith rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

    > I had problems with my help and support files {missing} would not open and
    > found the answer to this in one of the windows help newsgroups ___here is
    > the script that I downloaded from somebody { I do thank the person
    > concerned} It was because I had used Regcleaner from Toni Arts___If Norton
    > sends an error about the fact that this maybe or is a malicious script
    > please ignore and right click to find what is about to happen__________the
    > script is attached please do not think this a virus IT IS NOT
    > Bill in OZ , Buxton, Victoria. 3711.

    The script can be obtained from Kelly's or Doug's tips sites.

Configuration Support Customization Windows XP