Help and support Missing

February 3, 2005 7:52:30 AM

I had problems with my help and support files {missing} would not open and
found the answer to this in one of the windows help newsgroups ___here is
the script that I downloaded from somebody { I do thank the person
concerned} It was because I had used Regcleaner from Toni Arts___If Norton
sends an error about the fact that this maybe or is a malicious script
please ignore and right click to find what is about to happen__________the
script is attached please do not think this a virus IT IS NOT
Bill in OZ , Buxton, Victoria. 3711.

More about : support missing

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 3:27:04 AM

william smith rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

> I had problems with my help and support files {missing} would not open and
> found the answer to this in one of the windows help newsgroups ___here is
> the script that I downloaded from somebody { I do thank the person
> concerned} It was because I had used Regcleaner from Toni Arts___If Norton
> sends an error about the fact that this maybe or is a malicious script
> please ignore and right click to find what is about to happen__________the
> script is attached please do not think this a virus IT IS NOT
> Bill in OZ , Buxton, Victoria. 3711.

The script can be obtained from Kelly's or Doug's tips sites.
!