Ebay Auction: BURNOUT 3 - Takedown + 2 Month Xbox Live Tri..

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Find this game at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8133754648&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

This game was purchased in Duty Free at Heathrow Airport and so the seal was
already broken before I purchased it as security have to check every box
that goes into the shops in the Duty Free stores. The Duty Free sticker (Tax
Free Sticker) is still on the front to prove it was purchased at Duty Free.
Tax Free price is £28.08.

It also comes with the 2 Month Xbox Live Trial Card inside, and the
subscription code has not been scratched off or used yet.

Burnout®3: TakedownT rewrites the rules of the road and is now driven by a
new mantra: Aggressive Racing Required. Racing gamers and adrenaline junkies
are invited to get behind the wheel and experience unprecedented speed and
action. Use your car as a weapon and battle your way to the front of the
pack by taking down rivals and causing spectacular crashes.

For more information on Burnout3 look at the microsoft website at:

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/burnout3/default.htm

Ebay Auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8133754648&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Dixon's shelf price for this game is £32.99

Game will match..

"Air SL" <novice@novice.com> wrote in message
> Find this game at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8133754648&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

> This game was purchased in Duty Free at Heathrow Airport and so the seal
was
> already broken before I purchased it as security have to check every box
> that goes into the shops in the Duty Free stores. The Duty Free sticker
(Tax
> Free Sticker) is still on the front to prove it was purchased at Duty
Free.
> Tax Free price is £28.08.
>
> It also comes with the 2 Month Xbox Live Trial Card inside, and the
> subscription code has not been scratched off or used yet.
>
> Burnout®3: TakedownT rewrites the rules of the road and is now driven by a
> new mantra: Aggressive Racing Required. Racing gamers and adrenaline
junkies
> are invited to get behind the wheel and experience unprecedented speed and
> action. Use your car as a weapon and battle your way to the front of the
> pack by taking down rivals and causing spectacular crashes.
>

> For more information on Burnout3 look at the microsoft website at:
>
> http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/burnout3/default.htm
>

> Ebay Auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8133754648&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Auction price for this game is currently: £15.23 GBP