Adding an LED bar in a case,need help

Hello all,
Gonna build my own pc,but it's a case that doesn't have alot of leds,Is there a way to add an extra LED bar into the case (Cooler Master Storm Stryker)?

And also,will this case be able to keep this specc cool?

CPU Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core
CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS9500 AT Ball Bearing
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H ATX LGA11
Memory Kingston Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
Storage Mushkin Callisto Deluxe 240GB 2.5" SSD
Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM
Video Card Asus GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
Case Cooler Master Storm Stryker (White) ATX Full Tower
Power Supply SeaSonic 750W ATX12V / EPS12V
Optical Drive Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer

Thanks and Greetings
8 answers Last reply
More about adding case need help
  1. yes that case will keep it cool

    leds usually come in flexible strips so you can bend and stick them any where in the case

    like this

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xebec-LED-Light-Strip-White-XB501550W-for-Cases-Modding-/110959596449?pt=UK_Computing_Case_Accessories_Tool_Kits&hash=item19d5b513a1
  2. mcnumpty23 said:
    yes that case will keep it cool

    leds usually come in flexible strips so you can bend and stick them any where in the case

    like this

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xebec-LED-Light-Strip-White-XB501550W-for-Cases-Modding-/110959596449?pt=UK_Computing_Case_Accessories_Tool_Kits&hash=item19d5b513a1


    Cool thanks,and is there a way to put a mol
    ex plug on it and conect em to my motherboard?or won't i have another socket free to plug it in?
  3. https://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/Kustom_PCs_Shop_LED_Strips_97.html

    You may enjoy that link for lighting

    The LED strips normally connect via molex with a passthrough so they dont even hog the connector, they use very little power
  4. wr6133 said:
    https://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/Kustom_PCs_Shop_LED_Strips_97.html

    You may enjoy that link for lighting

    The LED strips normally connect via molex with a passthrough so they dont even hog the connector, they use very little power

    Thanks alot !! :D
  5. My HAF X is similar size to your Stryker those 120cm LED strips are perfect if you want to go around 3 sides of the case, if you use a UV version and get some UV reactive slot protectors the result can be quite striking
  6. wr6133 said:
    My HAF X is similar size to your Stryker those 120cm LED strips are perfect if you want to go around 3 sides of the case, if you use a UV version and get some UV reactive slot protectors the result can be quite striking

    Sorry,but i'm staying with my case: p but do u know if hey will draw alot of Wattage,or if it's okay to just place em in my case?
  7. No I meant that your stryker is similar internally and size wise so the 120CM LED strips should be able to go round 3 sides.

    They draw less than 3W I believe you can daisy chain alot of them before you need to worry.
  8. Ooooh okaaay,sorry :) misunderstood it :D thanks :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases LED Monitor Components