5 Case Fans.. Help?

l3vi4than

Honorable
Oct 13, 2012
Hello;

I have a Rosewill Challenger U3 gaming case, which is one of Tom's Hardware top choices. I have bought 2 120mm optional fans for the side.

What are the best way to position these 5 fans?

I was thinking intake on both side fans, and exhaust on back and top, and front intake as well for my hard drives.

I just ordered my new gaming rig $1514 on new egg last night, and I already know everything else, just need help figuring out the best way to position my fans.

l3vi4than

Honorable
Oct 13, 2012
I have done enough research... I spent 4 months on NewEgg, and searching Youtube videos. But not once did I ever see a good page of information based of case fan positioning. I have heard it mentioned, but they never explained it. I just want the best quality air flow, for my first gaming rig.

I clocked more hours into NewEgg than a Nerd clocks into WoW or LoL per day... No joke. I am on it now. X_X

Ceee9

Honorable
Oct 12, 2012

Then im a nerd that play cod xDDDDDDD :lol: :lol:

I been into my friend house that use the same cpu like u but dif gpu, it good on major games, but u might want to upgrade that gpu later like 670 or upcoming gpu, more upcoming game later this year and early next year will be more demanding than the game than been benchmark, u might want more statisfaction on ur rig with ultra detail 1080p,

I read in other forum before that try side fan as intake and exhaust,
Intake side fan cooler make the gpu cooler and a just a bit cooler on cpu,