July 3, 2001 8:26:04 AM

Hi. I'm trying to decide between these two power supplies:

<b>Sparkle Power Supply 350watt #FSP350-60BNA</b>

<b>ENERMAX EG351P-VE-01 FM 330W Power supply </b>

Any ideas?

Sh!t Happens.

More about : sparkle enermax psu

July 3, 2001 9:48:49 AM

a small note, I read a review about the Enermax 330W over some place fragfest or something (searched on google). It said some pretty nice stuff about it, how quiet, stable, cold it was running. Haven't found a review on the sparkle yet.
Thanks.

Sh!t Happens.
Related resources
July 3, 2001 2:40:36 PM

Thanks for replying. I'm leaning towards the Enermax now.

Sh!t Happens.
July 3, 2001 3:54:39 PM

Yes, Enermax are great. That'll be my next PSU.

------------------------------
My Athlon can beat your Ferrari off the line.
July 4, 2001 2:31:02 AM

I currently own both Sparkle 300W and Enermax 465W. The Enermax keeps the case cooler due to the dual fans and still runs slightly quieter. Quieter... is that a word? :) 

-- Ah sh*t! sys64738 --
July 5, 2001 4:53:40 PM

Is quieter a word? I see you went to public school, no offense. :) 

July 5, 2001 11:43:34 PM

Hey, they teach all sorts of things in public school that those snobby private schools don't offer. Like how to survive a knife fight. Or how about graffitti art? I'll bet they don't teach you how to stop a juggular wound from bleeding in private school. Hmph! :p 

-- Ah sh*t! sys64738 --
July 6, 2001 5:19:37 AM

both are OK

<font color=blue>Your mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take affect. Restart Now?[OK]</font color=blue>
July 6, 2001 3:21:54 PM

Yeah, you've got me there. If I ever get in a knife fight, I'm screwed.

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
October 13, 2001 1:52:13 AM

I see lots of posts about Sparkle and Enermax power supplies but almost none about PC Power and Cooling. Any reason for this?
October 13, 2001 7:30:37 AM

There are a lot of posts about pc cooling in the cooling section.
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
October 13, 2001 2:39:53 PM

PC Power and Cooling is a company which makes power supplies. This is a thread about comparing the Enermax Power Supply and the Sparkle Power Supply. Go check them (PC Power & Cooling, that is) out at <A HREF="http://www.pcpowercooling.com" target="_new">http://www.pcpowercooling.com&lt;/A>
October 14, 2001 4:48:51 PM

PC Power and Cooling makes great PSU but they are a lot more expansive then Enermax. One of my computer still using a PSU from PC Power and Cooling but all my new computer uses Enermax. Enermax offers high quility PSU and no need to waste money on PC Power and Cooling's PSU.
!