mindyra2007

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
My computer monitor cuts off and on constantly. Its says there is No Signal for DVI. And then it says check video cable connection. I have done that and switched the cords and everything. Does this mean my graphic card is going out??? Please Help!! I just bought this computer a couple months ago and my 30 day warrenty is up. Do I need a new graphic card??

Solution
Could you please post your spec's and your PSU brand and how many watts it is. That way we can see where we need to start looking at what your problem is. It sounds like it is your cable.

Have you tried another DVI cable or does it have a VGA hook up? Need the spec's though.

i would put the monitor on another pc. if you have a laptop put the monitor on it and see if it acts up. the error sound like your monitor or power supply is cutting out. monitors do have a power board and if they start going bad they can act like your telling about.

DM186

Splendid
Could you please post your spec's and your PSU brand and how many watts it is. That way we can see where we need to start looking at what your problem is. It sounds like it is your cable.

Have you tried another DVI cable or does it have a VGA hook up? Need the spec's though.

Solution

DM186

Splendid

With all do respect the OP is not a Dude. OP is a female. Just thought to point that out but good questions any how.

TRENDING THREADS