Experience WWII Mod

Last response: in Video Games
February 14, 2005 1:55:11 PM

I started my ASE the other night and it gave me the usual links for
downloading mods off fileshack, and one came up for this mod, anyway 342mb
later, I tried to un-rar it, and it was passworded, have contacted
fileshiiii ack! and heard nothing from them.

Just wondering if anyone else had download it and managed to open it, or
even got it from a different source!

More about : experience wwii mod

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 6:35:14 PM

Me, Myself wrote:
> I started my ASE the other night and it gave me the usual links for
> downloading mods off fileshack, and one came up for this mod, anyway
> 342mb later, I tried to un-rar it, and it was passworded, have
> contacted fileshiiii ack! and heard nothing from them.
>
> Just wondering if anyone else had download it and managed to open it,
> or even got it from a different source!

password for the mod is: lightning
but you also need the mappack
password: thunder