Best Low Profile (Single Slot) Graphics Card?!

Hey there, I currently have an ASUS 6570 1GB in my slimline case, it's a great card but I feel like I need more.
Other than the 6570, which low profile card would you say is the best?
I need a card which is drastically better than an Asus 6570, and price is no problem as long as it's less than £150. (UK User).

Thank you for all the help, I appreciate any answers.
4 answers Last reply
More about best profile single slot graphics card
  1. The most powerful low profile card that I know of is a GIGABYTE Radeon HD6850, but it cost around $280 so that out of your price range, unless you can perhaps find a used one in the UK.

You may need to settle for a low profile Radeon HD 6670. There are currently no low profile Radeon HD 7000 series cards. nVidia doesn't really have a low profile card that can compete with the Radeon HD 6670; at least in the US.
  2. There is one mythical beast that would rain as true champion of the single-slotters if it were ever released: http://www.techpowerup.com/141443/Sparkle-Readies-Single-Slot-GeForce-GTX-570-Graphics-Card.html
  3. Best Low-Profile Video / Graphics Cards

6750 - It's the only one available out of the list
  4. f2k8 said:
    Hey there, I currently have an ASUS 6570 1GB in my slimline case, it's a great card but I feel like I need more.
    Other than the 6570, which low profile card would you say is the best?
    I need a card which is drastically better than an Asus 6570, and price is no problem as long as it's less than £150. (UK User).

Thank you for all the help, I appreciate any answers.

As of right now it's still the 6750, though if you can get away with only a single slot (not low profile) card there are 7750's that will serve.

One thing to note if you're building a new system, go with an onboard ATI graphics chip AND the 6750 and you can "Hybrid Crossfire" with that and squeeze a little more performance out of your graphics.

Singe this is the first result for "best single slot video card 2012" I intentionally went beyond the scope of the original question.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Asus Cases Graphics