gigabyte gtx 670 windforce
hyper evo 212
8gb 1866 ddr 3 ram
some mid tower case
And heres another problem,i live in Vilnius,Lithuania which is is Europe,and computer parts are very expensive there,so i think about buying online,but i cant find any sites that could ship everything to my country,does anyone know of such site?
That all looks like a pretty good build. Unfortunately I don't know of any sites that ship to Luthuania (I live in Southern California ), maybe you could try one of the British sites like scan.co.uk or even Amazon and see if they ship internationally.
For part suggestions here's what I would suggest:
- Cooler Master HAF 912 (covers all the bases and the European version looks sweet)
- Corsair TX650 V2
- Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
- Core i5-3570K
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
- 8GB Mushkin Enhanced Silverline 1333MHz 1.5V (if not available 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600MHz 1.5V)
- 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue
- Lite On Bulk DVD Burner
- EVGA Geforce GTX 670 (if unavailable Gainward Geforce GTX 670)