Return XP Startup / Shutdown screens to their original ver..

February 3, 2005 12:01:04 PM

How do I return the Startup and Shutdown screens to thier original versions?
They were changed by a desktop theme and I want them back the way they were.

Thanks...

More about : return startup shutdown screens original ver

Anonymous
February 3, 2005 11:24:54 PM

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBTaW1vbg==?= rambled on in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

> How do I return the Startup and Shutdown screens to thier original
versions?
> They were changed by a desktop theme and I want them back the way they
were.

> Thanks...

Click start run and type in sfc /scannow be sure your xp cd is in the cd-rom
drive.
!