Return XP Startup / Shutdown screens to their original ver..

How do I return the Startup and Shutdown screens to thier original versions?
They were changed by a desktop theme and I want them back the way they were.

Thanks...
1 answer Last reply
More about return startup shutdown screens original

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBTaW1vbg==?= rambled on in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

    > How do I return the Startup and Shutdown screens to thier original
    versions?
    > They were changed by a desktop theme and I want them back the way they
    were.

    > Thanks...

    Click start run and type in sfc /scannow be sure your xp cd is in the cd-rom
    drive.

Configuration Shutdown Microsoft Customization Windows XP