System Crash but will not BSOD

BSTOFFER

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
Had computer for almost 3 months. New build. Crashed since day 7. Replaced all components except Processor. Even with Automatic restart disabled, system will not give me a blue screen. My next objective is RMA processor. It Crashed enough to Kill my Hard drive. so got new one. I am at a loss, no idea what the problem is. i have even changed the Power strip the computer is plugged into. I replaced power supply but not the issue. WHY would it reboot without a BSOD??? i am showing kernel power errors in event viewer, we all know those are impossible to trouble shoot. If its not the processor i am going to shoot my computer with a Remington 870 supermag.

BSTOFFER

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
ALL components except vidoeo card..

im running ASUS p8z68-pro gen 3
intel core 15 2500k
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL
CORSAIR Professional Series HX650 (CMPSU-650HX) 650W
XFX HD-677X-ZNLC Radeon HD 6770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16
Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

everything here has been RMAd. i started with the MOBO then ram then psu then processor (not Video card because i formatted HD and clean reinstalled everything without it... still did it. 2 days ago after 3 months of failing i flashed my Mobo to the latest version thinking it couldn only help. and computer ran for almost 12 hours without Crashing. As i was rejoicing and playing some league of legends and browsing the web......BANG... i am on it now but well knowing it will crash within the hour....ready to Start fresh and build new. but money is tight.. i feel like my computer is living with cancer and i just have to deal with it until it dies completely...thanks for the response...

BSTOFFER

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
event viewer shows kernel power error.. not descriptve at all...simply tells u the system crashed...ran all tests on hard drive and mem test86 I think it has to be a compatibility issues...event tho they all check out...no viruses. temps all under 35c. video card gets up yo 49 but nothing that would cause damage... ill try what up said. keep pumping me full of ideas