Adding a screen saver

February 3, 2005 5:37:06 PM

Is there a way that I can add all the pictures in "My Pictures" folder as a
folder within the screen saver feature - so that all the pictures will
randomly display as a screen saver? I do have a "My Pictures" folder as one
of my screen saver options on my system at home, but not at work and know how
to edit/add, etc. to it. But I can't figure out how to get the folder set up
as an selection on my work computer. Is it just not possible?

I do know how to and have added wallpaper.

More about : adding screen saver

Anonymous
February 4, 2005 2:19:21 PM

Faelene

Right click on Desktop
Click on Properties
Click on Screen Saver
Select My Pictures Slideshow from the dropdown list under Screen Saver
Click on Settings
Click on Browse to select the folder you want
OK
Apply
OK

I have mine set to My Pictures - the highest level possible - rather than to
a specific folder within it, so I often get a surprise when I see a picture
from some obscure folder
--
Cheers,
Trevor L.