Upload pictures and midi files to the gallery on my 3100 ?

Hi..

Just bought a data-cable for my new Nokia 3100. I can connect with it, thru
Oxygen Phono Manager trial ( with DLR-3 or DLR-3P ), but can't upload
anything to the gallery, since its trial..

Is there any programs free or shareware on the net, that can do the job ?

I don't have the funds to buy the full version of Oxy....

Regards Fromm
9 answers Last reply
More about upload pictures midi files gallery 3100

    "Jakob Fromm" <Fromm@ironmaiden.dk> wrote in message
    > Hi..
    >
    > Just bought a data-cable for my new Nokia 3100. I can connect with it,
    thru
    > Oxygen Phono Manager trial ( with DLR-3 or DLR-3P ), but can't upload
    > anything to the gallery, since its trial..
    >
    > Is there any programs free or shareware on the net, that can do the job ?
    >
    > I don't have the funds to buy the full version of Oxy....

    PC Suite supports the 3100, and it's freely available from Nokia.
    However....... what cable are you using? If it's a genuine DKU-5, or a
    decent clone of the DKU-5 it'll work fine. If it's one of the dirt cheap
    DKU-5 cloned cables, don't be too surprised if it doesn't work.

    --
    >>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<

    > PC Suite supports the 3100, and it's freely available from Nokia.
    > However....... what cable are you using? If it's a genuine DKU-5, or a
    > decent clone of the DKU-5 it'll work fine. If it's one of the dirt cheap
    > DKU-5 cloned cables, don't be too surprised if it doesn't work.

    Thats the problem. The cable isnt recognised by the Nokia Data Suite
    program.

    "Jakob Fromm" <reply@group.com> writes:

    >> PC Suite supports the 3100, and it's freely available from Nokia.
    >> However....... what cable are you using? If it's a genuine DKU-5, or a
    >> decent clone of the DKU-5 it'll work fine. If it's one of the dirt cheap
    >> DKU-5 cloned cables, don't be too surprised if it doesn't work.
    >>

    >Thats the problem. The cable isnt recognised by the Nokia Data Suite
    >program.

    I have been tinkering with gnokii (not much success) & gammu (some
    success) on Linux. They don't care about cable, as long as a driver
    is loaded. I believe both have win32 versions.

    www.gnokii.org & for gammu, www.mwiacek.com

    --
    <> Robert Geer & Donna Tomky | |||| We sure |||| <>
    <> bgeer@xmission.com | == == find it == == <>

    "Richard Colton" <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> writes:
    >If it's one of the dirt cheap
    >DKU-5 cloned cables, don't be too surprised if it doesn't work.

    FYI: my "made in china" clone DKU-5 doesn't work with Nokia PC Suite,
    but it works with both gnokii & gammu on Linux.

    --

    "Jakob Fromm" <reply@group.com> wrote in message
    > > PC Suite supports the 3100, and it's freely available from Nokia.
    > > However....... what cable are you using? If it's a genuine DKU-5, or a
    > > decent clone of the DKU-5 it'll work fine. If it's one of the dirt
    cheap
    > > DKU-5 cloned cables, don't be too surprised if it doesn't work.
    > >

    > Thats the problem. The cable isnt recognised by the Nokia Data Suite
    > program.

    So it's one of the cheap cloned cables then?

    That's the problem with cloned cables, you nver know if they're going to
    operate as they should. Not much help obviously, but it looks like you'll
    be stuck with using third party software, and you'll have to pay for them.
    Have a look at MobiMB, it should do virtually all you'll need.

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
    >>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<

    "Jakob Fromm" <Fromm@ironmaiden.dk> wrote in message news:<28c6b63111207935390bec864dca37b3@unlimited.ultrafeed.com>...

    > Just bought a data-cable for my new Nokia 3100. I can connect with it, thru
    > Oxygen Phono Manager trial ( with DLR-3 or DLR-3P ), but can't upload
    > anything to the gallery, since its trial..
    >
    > Is there any programs free or shareware on the net, that can do the job ?
    >
    > I don't have the funds to buy the full version of Oxy....

    You can manage basic functions even with trial version. Also we have
    special program of sales. Now we have special Summer Sale! Just have a
    look on our site: http://www.oxygensoftware.com/ We offer great 25%
    sale! Hurry up, until our offer is still valid! You can register
    Oxygen Phone Manager II with this sale here:

    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/order/

    If you will have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

    > Have a look at MobiMB, it should do virtually all you'll need.

    Downloaded and tried that one now. It connects to the phone, and show it in
    the left column, but nothing is available ( gallery and so forth ). It just
    shows the phone, and nothing more ( not like the screenshots, where there is
    a lot of subdirs )

    Regards Fromm

    >> Have a look at MobiMB, it should do virtually all you'll need.
    >
    > Downloaded and tried that one now. It connects to the phone, and show it
    > in
    > the left column, but nothing is available ( gallery and so forth ). It
    > just
    > shows the phone, and nothing more ( not like the screenshots, where there
    > is
    > a lot of subdirs )

    In the the new update, I forgot to add one of the 3100's to the list! Try
    downloading again now:

    http://www.logomanager.co.uk/download.php

    Mike

    --
    Get your phone connected with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

    > > Downloaded and tried that one now. It connects to the phone, and show it
    > > in
    > > the left column, but nothing is available ( gallery and so forth ). It
    > > just
    > > shows the phone, and nothing more ( not like the screenshots, where
    there
    > > is
    > > a lot of subdirs )
    >
    > In the the new update, I forgot to add one of the 3100's to the list! Try
    > downloading again now:
    >
    > http://www.logomanager.co.uk/download.php

    Thx, it works now..
    What a great service ;)