What caused this blue screen please?

Please help me, I'm currently using an Asus 256VZ laptop.
I was browsing using Google Chrome then the blue screen appear suddenly, after restart, it show this:

So what caused the blue screen, is there anything I can do to fix it. Please help me.
7 answers Last reply
More about what caused blue screen please
  1. We would need the .dmp file in the minidump folder in order to determine what bluescreen actually appeared. This screenshot tells us nothing, other than the fact that a bluescreen occurred.
  2. The_Prophecy said:
    We would need the .dmp file in the minidump folder in order to determine what bluescreen actually appeared. This screenshot tells us nothing, other than the fact that a bluescreen occurred.

Thank you so much for your reply, can you tell me how to find and upload/show the .dmp file? I would be very grateful
  3. What were doing when the BSOD happened?
  4. avenseth12 said:
    What were doing when the BSOD happened?

I was just browsing the internet using Google Chrome, and uTorrent, Avast, Cyberlink Youcam in the background
  5. Sounds like you overwhelmed your GPU; do a restart and go back online and see if things run normal
  6. avenseth12 said:
    Sounds like you overwhelmed your GPU; do a restart and go back online and see if things run normal

Sr but I'm sure it's not because the heat, I use AID64 Extreme to check the temperature and it's just 50 degree celsius.
  7. I did not say you overheated your GPU, just whatever you were doing caused the BSOD.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Chrome Blue Screen Windows 8