Sign in with
Your question

What caused this blue screen please?

Last response: in Windows 8
January 25, 2013 3:28:19 AM

Please help me, I'm currently using an Asus 256VZ laptop.
I was browsing using Google Chrome then the blue screen appear suddenly, after restart, it show this:

So what caused the blue screen, is there anything I can do to fix it. Please help me.

More about : caused blue screen

a b D Laptop
a b * Windows 8
January 25, 2013 3:33:48 AM

We would need the .dmp file in the minidump folder in order to determine what bluescreen actually appeared. This screenshot tells us nothing, other than the fact that a bluescreen occurred.
January 25, 2013 3:52:45 AM

The_Prophecy said:
We would need the .dmp file in the minidump folder in order to determine what bluescreen actually appeared. This screenshot tells us nothing, other than the fact that a bluescreen occurred.

Thank you so much for your reply, can you tell me how to find and upload/show the .dmp file? I would be very grateful
Related resources
January 25, 2013 3:56:20 AM

What were doing when the BSOD happened?
January 25, 2013 4:02:05 AM

avenseth12 said:
What were doing when the BSOD happened?

I was just browsing the internet using Google Chrome, and uTorrent, Avast, Cyberlink Youcam in the background
January 25, 2013 4:07:00 AM

Sounds like you overwhelmed your GPU; do a restart and go back online and see if things run normal
January 25, 2013 4:59:25 AM

avenseth12 said:
Sounds like you overwhelmed your GPU; do a restart and go back online and see if things run normal

Sr but I'm sure it's not because the heat, I use AID64 Extreme to check the temperature and it's just 50 degree celsius.
January 25, 2013 6:25:00 PM

I did not say you overheated your GPU, just whatever you were doing caused the BSOD.
!