Limit access to IE

February 4, 2005 1:36:43 AM

I. what is the best way to stop some users on my computer from accessing IE
to browse the net? is there a group policy that I can use?

More about : limit access

Anonymous
February 4, 2005 4:11:24 AM

Hi Josh,

You can restrict access to IE and any other applications. The following article describes this in a
very easy way:

Restrict applications users can run

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User