Limit access to IE

I. what is the best way to stop some users on my computer from accessing IE
to browse the net? is there a group policy that I can use?
1 answer Last reply
More about limit access

    Hi Josh,

    You can restrict access to IE and any other applications. The following article describes this in a
    very easy way:

    Restrict applications users can run

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    http://www.mvps.org

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Josh Sawyer" <jsawyeratinsightbbdotcom> wrote in message
    > I. what is the best way to stop some users on my computer from accessing IE to browse the net? is
    > there a group policy that I can use?

Configuration Internet Explorer Microsoft Customization Windows XP