Uninstall Napster

I installed Napster for the free trial and I have now cancelled it. I tried
to remove Napster from my 'add/remove program' and it keeps telling me that I
can't install a newer version of Napster until I uninstall the old one. I
try to and it keeps giving me that message and won't remove it. What do I do
now? Please know that I am a beginner and I do not understand the lingo with
computers ...so I would really appreciate help in laymen's terms. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about uninstall napster

    Hi,

    You may try to address this question to Napster support. Visit http://www.napster.com/quickhelp.html
    and scroll down and click 'help request'.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Pattylee" <Pattylee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I installed Napster for the free trial and I have now cancelled it. I tried
    > to remove Napster from my 'add/remove program' and it keeps telling me that I
    > can't install a newer version of Napster until I uninstall the old one. I
    > try to and it keeps giving me that message and won't remove it. What do I do
    > now? Please know that I am a beginner and I do not understand the lingo with
    > computers ...so I would really appreciate help in laymen's terms. Thanks

Configuration Napster Customization Microsoft Windows XP