  • Customization
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
February 4, 2005 5:49:08 AM

I installed Napster for the free trial and I have now cancelled it. I tried
to remove Napster from my 'add/remove program' and it keeps telling me that I
can't install a newer version of Napster until I uninstall the old one. I
try to and it keeps giving me that message and won't remove it. What do I do
now? Please know that I am a beginner and I do not understand the lingo with
computers ...so I would really appreciate help in laymen's terms. Thanks

More about : uninstall napster

Anonymous
February 4, 2005 4:35:39 PM

Hi,

You may try to address this question to Napster support. Visit http://www.napster.com/quickhelp.html
and scroll down and click 'help request'.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations