  • Screensaver
  • Graphics
Last response: in Brands
June 17, 2004 11:59:31 PM

If I send any image by Nokia Oxygene Manager to my 3510 and select it as a
screensaver then all indicators disappear. Like: clock, range indicator,
battery indicator e.t.c. Even if picture has size 72x28 or 30x30 pixels.
Can anyone send picture and use it as a screensaver without that
inconvenience?
Maybe it's a bug in a software? I have 3.37 version.
And in LogoManager 1.30 I can draw graphic/screensaver but cant send it to
phone. Send button is gray:(

More about : graphics nokia 3510 problem

Anonymous
June 17, 2004 11:59:32 PM

"mecedo" <mecedo@go2.pl> wrote in message
> If I send any image by Nokia Oxygene Manager to my 3510 and select it as a
> screensaver then all indicators disappear. Like: clock, range indicator,
> battery indicator e.t.c. Even if picture has size 72x28 or 30x30 pixels.
> Can anyone send picture and use it as a screensaver without that
> inconvenience?
> Maybe it's a bug in a software? I have 3.37 version.
> And in LogoManager 1.30 I can draw graphic/screensaver but cant send it to
> phone. Send button is gray:(

LogoManager is not meant for this phone - use MobiMB (same web site)
instead.

--
Get your phone connected with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk

"Mike Bradley" <mike-nospam@bounce.logomanager.co.uk> wrote in message
> "mecedo" <mecedo@go2.pl> wrote in message
>> If I send any image by Nokia Oxygene Manager to my 3510 and select it as
>> screensaver then all indicators disappear. Like: clock, range indicator,
>> battery indicator e.t.c. Even if picture has size 72x28 or 30x30 pixels.
>> Can anyone send picture and use it as a screensaver without that
>> inconvenience?
>> Maybe it's a bug in a software? I have 3.37 version.
>> And in LogoManager 1.30 I can draw graphic/screensaver but cant send it
>> phone. Send button is gray:(
>
> LogoManager is not meant for this phone - use MobiMB (same web site)
> instead.

Oops I thought you meant 3510i! MobiMB only supports ringtones on the 3510.
Try using WebSend in LogoManager to upload a screensaver to the web site,
and then downlaod it using WAP.

--
Get your phone connected with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 1:26:03 AM

mecedo wrote:
> If I send any image by Nokia Oxygene Manager to my 3510 and select
> it as a screensaver then all indicators disappear. Like: clock,
> range indicator, battery indicator e.t.c. Even if picture has size
> 72x28 or 30x30 pixels. Can anyone send picture and use it as a
> screensaver without that inconvenience?
> Maybe it's a bug in a software? I have 3.37 version.
> And in LogoManager 1.30 I can draw graphic/screensaver but cant
> send it to phone. Send button is gray:(

Try using it as a wallpaper not a screen saver...
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 11:44:07 AM

> Oops I thought you meant 3510i! MobiMB only supports ringtones on the
3510.
> Try using WebSend in LogoManager to upload a screensaver to the web site,
> and then downlaod it using WAP.

Yes 3510.
Using WAP is sensless in my country - Poland;) It's very expensive.
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 11:45:16 AM

> Try using it as a wallpaper not a screen saver...

I haven't wallpapers in my 3510 (not 3510i).
!