Graphics in Nokia 3510, little problem.

If I send any image by Nokia Oxygene Manager to my 3510 and select it as a
screensaver then all indicators disappear. Like: clock, range indicator,
battery indicator e.t.c. Even if picture has size 72x28 or 30x30 pixels.
Can anyone send picture and use it as a screensaver without that
inconvenience?
Maybe it's a bug in a software? I have 3.37 version.
And in LogoManager 1.30 I can draw graphic/screensaver but cant send it to
phone. Send button is gray:(
5 answers Last reply
More about graphics nokia 3510 problem

    "mecedo" <mecedo@go2.pl> wrote in message
    > If I send any image by Nokia Oxygene Manager to my 3510 and select it as a
    > screensaver then all indicators disappear. Like: clock, range indicator,
    > battery indicator e.t.c. Even if picture has size 72x28 or 30x30 pixels.
    > Can anyone send picture and use it as a screensaver without that
    > inconvenience?
    > Maybe it's a bug in a software? I have 3.37 version.
    > And in LogoManager 1.30 I can draw graphic/screensaver but cant send it to
    > phone. Send button is gray:(

    LogoManager is not meant for this phone - use MobiMB (same web site)
    instead.

    --
    Get your phone connected with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

    "Mike Bradley" <mike-nospam@bounce.logomanager.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "mecedo" <mecedo@go2.pl> wrote in message
    >> If I send any image by Nokia Oxygene Manager to my 3510 and select it as
    >> screensaver then all indicators disappear. Like: clock, range indicator,
    >> battery indicator e.t.c. Even if picture has size 72x28 or 30x30 pixels.
    >> Can anyone send picture and use it as a screensaver without that
    >> inconvenience?
    >> Maybe it's a bug in a software? I have 3.37 version.
    >> And in LogoManager 1.30 I can draw graphic/screensaver but cant send it
    >> phone. Send button is gray:(
    >
    > LogoManager is not meant for this phone - use MobiMB (same web site)
    > instead.

    Oops I thought you meant 3510i! MobiMB only supports ringtones on the 3510.
    Try using WebSend in LogoManager to upload a screensaver to the web site,
    and then downlaod it using WAP.

    --

    mecedo wrote:
    > If I send any image by Nokia Oxygene Manager to my 3510 and select
    > it as a screensaver then all indicators disappear. Like: clock,
    > range indicator, battery indicator e.t.c. Even if picture has size
    > 72x28 or 30x30 pixels. Can anyone send picture and use it as a
    > screensaver without that inconvenience?
    > Maybe it's a bug in a software? I have 3.37 version.
    > And in LogoManager 1.30 I can draw graphic/screensaver but cant
    > send it to phone. Send button is gray:(

    Try using it as a wallpaper not a screen saver...

    > Oops I thought you meant 3510i! MobiMB only supports ringtones on the
    3510.
    > Try using WebSend in LogoManager to upload a screensaver to the web site,
    > and then downlaod it using WAP.

    Yes 3510.
    Using WAP is sensless in my country - Poland;) It's very expensive.

    > Try using it as a wallpaper not a screen saver...

    I haven't wallpapers in my 3510 (not 3510i).

Nokia Screensaver Graphics