Need review of $2700 custom build

G

im building quite and expensive computer, and i would appreciate an in depth review.

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=19385065

and 3 of the following monitors
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=320-8103&~ck=baynoteSearch&baynote_bnrank=14&baynote_irrank=0

and i plan on removing the bezel. and this is what i mean if you are interested. you can just skip half way through the video. you dont need to watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV5EiVHKWR0

ive said what i want to do with this so many times, its getting old. lol. but im going to be playing bf3 on eyefinity. i want to set up a hackintosh, ubuntu, and win 7 triple boot. win 7 will be on one drive, and the other drive will be the one that i load the hackintosh and ubuntu and reformat the drive constantly and reload OS's or experimental programs. i will be using it for programming and will need the extra screen realestate. i will be considering running 2 virtual machines in win7. a hackintosh on the left, and an ubuntu on the right screen, with win7 in the middle.

and with the need to get a new desk to hold all 3 screens, the new keyboard ill need to pick, mouse, windows 7 OS, microsoft office, bf3, and other software, speakers, and tax, im looking at around (if not over) 2700$.

future expansion will be to crossfire the 7970 and to upgrade to 32 gb ram in a few years when needed

i was waiting for the WWDC to see if the ivybridge 3770k would have native support for the dsdt's, but i guess not. if i cant get a hackintosh to work, im not TOO worried about it. but it would be really nice.

most importantly what i want to know is

incompatibility:
will it all work together. will it all fit on the motherboard i picked out. will i have enough power and plugs on the power supply. will i have any problem running the 3 monitors. etc

bottlenecks:
where is the slowest point in transmission speeds in all of the different areas. and likewise, what is total overkill and could probably be cut back to save money

overall review:
what do you think of the build? is there anything you think i should know?

i really appreciate the help. i REALLY need a INDEPTH review. not just "oh, that looks nice". im afraid i might be missing something random that would prevent me from building on build day, and i'll be out 400$ on something. like the graphics card wont fit in the case or something. please help with ALL of ur expertise and assume that i know nothing at all. dont think something like "well he isnt going to have wifi because he forgot a network card... but im sure he knows that. so i wont say anything". point out everything! thank you so much for your time. i REALLY need the help

g-unit1111

Titan
will it all work together. will it all fit on the motherboard i picked out. will i have enough power and plugs on the power supply. will i have any problem running the 3 monitors. etc

It will all work together but I'm not seeing a lot of great choices here. The extra cables, thermal compound - all that stuff isn't needed. If you get a Hyper 212 Evo it comes with MX-5 anyways, and cables are one of the biggest wastes of money and stores charge you through the roof for cables that don't really do anything. Your monitors will come with cables and that's all you need. Do *NOT* - repeat - do *NOT* include junk items like this in your budget. Also what's the microphone for? I wouldn't include that either.

2 SSDs aren't needed either - go with a strong single SSD and then a large 2 - 3 TB secondary hard drive. Putting SSDs in RAID 0 will more likely cause them to fail than anything else.

and with the need to get a new desk to hold all 3 screens, the new keyboard ill need to pick, mouse, windows 7 OS, microsoft office, bf3, and other software, speakers, and tax, im looking at around (if not over) 2700$.

Include the keyboard, mouse, in this build but do not include software or games. For builds you want to focus on the hardware - get the other stuff later. I use Open Office which is free so if you want to use that you won't have to pay the $300 - $400 fee for MS Office. Concentrate on the hardware first - then get the software later. I do not want to see people budgeting a $2700 build for a $400 MS Office when you could be going X79 and getting the best hardware you can get for your budget.

where is the slowest point in transmission speeds in all of the different areas. and likewise, what is total overkill and could probably be cut back to save money

Normally the biggest bottleneck in any build is the primary HD but you're using a Vertex 4 which is one of the fastest drives on the market.

Here's a $2K build I recommend:

Case: NZXT Switch 810 - $169.99
PSU: PC Power & Cooling Silencer MKII 750W - $109.99
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H - $199.99
CPU: 3.5GHz Intel Core i7-3770K - $359.99
Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 - $85.99
RAM: Crucial Ballistix sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 - $129.99
SSD: 256GB Crucial M4 - $214.99
HD: 2TB Samsung Ecogreen F4 - $119.99
Optical: LG Blu Ray Burner - $79.99
Video Card: EVGA Geforce GTX 670 - $419.99

Total: $1,880.92

With this build the video card is way better than the Diamond 7970 - if you're concerned about setting up your multiple monitor display the GTX 670 is far improved in that area over previous generations and this card will handle all 3 without breaking a sweat. If you're going to be using over 16GB of RAM then Home Premium will be useless due to the 16GB ceiling. Pro does away with that. I also swapped the dual SSDs for a single 256GB M4 - one of the best on the market.