Pc boot up, no signal/no image

Okay so i recently swapped my case for a Thermaltake level 10 GTS (last case was a cm sotrm enforcer). After i swapped i tried to boot up, the fans all began spinning and all lights turned on. However, there was no image on my monitor, all it said when i turned it on was "No signal". I tried diffrent monitors and dirffrent cables, got the same thing. I used a DVI, VGA and HDMI. I also didnt hear any BEEP, and i have the tiny speaker plugged in. I used diffrent ram diffrent HDD checked the pins on the CPU they all seem to function. I tried a diffrent GPU, it was a GT 270 GAINWARD Dual fan. The funny thing is when i used this card all the fans went to max speed. And they would just stay at that speed until i turned it off ofcourse. I couldnt get my hands on another PSU or Processor.

My specs are:

MOBO: ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 12GB
GPU: Club 3D GTX 560 ti BF3 Edition 1GB OC @900mhz
PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650 V2
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500 3.3ghz
HDD: Western Digital 1tb

Everything worked fine before the swap. Also quick note the HDD light indicator shows no sign of activity with both HDD's and i am 100% sure that it's correctly plugged in.
1 answer Last reply
More about boot signal image
  1. Check to make sure motherboard is properly mounted (7 screws). Disconnect all hard drives, optical drives, case fans, usb connectors, audio connectors, remove any addon cards. Only items installed 1 memory module, processor with fan and hatsink. Try to boot system to BIOS. Then install 1 item at a time if boot is sucessful.
Ask a new question

Read More

Components