How to Disable the Restart Now/Don't Restart Now Message

February 4, 2005 3:36:02 PM

This is for windows XP. How do I do this?

It's very annoying to download updates and for the system to
continuosly ask you if you want to restart. Once I click that I want
to restat "later" it should not ask me again.
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 3:33:00 AM

BigFree rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

> This is for windows XP. How do I do this?
>
> It's very annoying to download updates and for the system to
> continuosly ask you if you want to restart. Once I click that I want
> to restat "later" it should not ask me again.

Nature of the beast