How to Disable the Restart Now/Don't Restart Now Message

This is for windows XP. How do I do this?

It's very annoying to download updates and for the system to
continuosly ask you if you want to restart. Once I click that I want
to restat "later" it should not ask me again.
1 answer Last reply
More about disable restart restart message

    BigFree rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

    > This is for windows XP. How do I do this?
    >
    > It's very annoying to download updates and for the system to
    > continuosly ask you if you want to restart. Once I click that I want
    > to restat "later" it should not ask me again.

    Nature of the beast

Configuration Customization Windows XP