Ringtone search, powered by google?

Anybody know about this ringtone search site - http://www.ringbits.com ?
3 answers Last reply
More about ringtone search powered google

    In <1123545918.383970.184950@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 8 Aug 2005
    17:05:18 -0700, 001.jones@gmail.com wrote:

    >Anybody know about this ringtone search site [SNIP]

    Spam alert. Violates newsgroup charter.

    I don't think so, John.

    > In <1123545918.383970.184950@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 8 Aug 2005
    > 17:05:18 -0700, 001.jones@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > >Anybody know about this ringtone search site [SNIP]
    >
    > Spam alert. Violates newsgroup charter.

    > John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>

    Individually posted to well over a dozen newsgroups:
    http://tinyurl.com/88b3k
    Looks like an ad to me, and meets the Usenet definition of spam.
    YMMV.

    In <qa1Ke.5624$7p.3128@bignews5.bellsouth.net> on Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:19:53
    -0400, "Craven Morehead" <cmorehead@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I don't think so, John.

    >> In <1123545918.383970.184950@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 8 Aug 2005
    >> 17:05:18 -0700, 001.jones@gmail.com wrote:
    >>
    >> >Anybody know about this ringtone search site [SNIP]
    >>
    >> Spam alert. Violates newsgroup charter.

Cingular Google Internet Service Providers