  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 9:05:18 PM

Anybody know about this ringtone search site - http://www.ringbits.com ?

More about : ringtone search powered google

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 4:52:38 AM

In <1123545918.383970.184950@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 8 Aug 2005
17:05:18 -0700, 001.jones@gmail.com wrote:

>Anybody know about this ringtone search site [SNIP]

Spam alert. Violates newsgroup charter.

August 9, 2005 12:19:53 PM

I don't think so, John.

> In <1123545918.383970.184950@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 8 Aug 2005
> 17:05:18 -0700, 001.jones@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >Anybody know about this ringtone search site [SNIP]
>
> Spam alert. Violates newsgroup charter.

> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 7:09:21 PM

Individually posted to well over a dozen newsgroups:
http://tinyurl.com/88b3k
Looks like an ad to me, and meets the Usenet definition of spam.
YMMV.