aquarium screensaver

Wasn't there an aquarium screensaver included with XP home? Can't remember
how to install it.
8 answers Last reply
More about aquarium screensaver

    pippin wrote:
    > Wasn't there an aquarium screensaver included with XP home? Can't remember
    > how to install it.

    No. There's an aquarium screensaver in Plus! for XP, which is a separate
    product.

    Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:
    > No. There's an aquarium screensaver in Plus! for XP, which is a
    > separate product.

    And please note that the one that came with/comes with Plus! is limited.
    What you want is:

    http://www.serenescreen.com/

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Shenan Stanley wrote:
    > pippin wrote:
    >
    >>Wasn't there an aquarium screensaver included with XP home? Can't
    >>remember how to install it.
    >

    > Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:
    >
    >>No. There's an aquarium screensaver in Plus! for XP, which is a
    >>separate product.
    >

    > And please note that the one that came with/comes with Plus! is limited.
    > What you want is:
    >
    > http://www.serenescreen.com/

    How do you know what the OP wants? Maybe he/she has some sort of
    disorder that will cause him/her to panic and jump out the window at the
    sight of all the fish in the full version.

    Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:
    > How do you know what the OP wants? Maybe he/she has some sort of
    > disorder that will cause him/her to panic and jump out the window at
    > the sight of all the fish in the full version.

    Ah well.. If they would have jumped out of the window with the sight of all
    the fish in the full version of the screensaver then they would have likely
    jumped out the window as soon as they read "What you want is:" thinking I
    was some phsychic and inside their mind..

    Thus the fear of fish thing is a minor one they will never get to. *grin*

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Shenan wrote:
    > Ah well.. If they would have jumped out of the window with the sight
    > of all the fish in the full version of the screensaver then they
    > would have likely jumped out the window as soon as they read "What
    > you want is:" thinking I was some phsychic and inside their mind..
    >
    > Thus the fear of fish thing is a minor one they will never get to. *grin*

    *sigh* "psychic" even.

    How's my spell-checker working for me? heh

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Shenan Stanley wrote:
    > pippin wrote:
    >
    >>Wasn't there an aquarium screensaver included with XP home? Can't
    >>remember how to install it.
    >

    > Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:
    >
    >>No. There's an aquarium screensaver in Plus! for XP, which is a
    >>separate product.
    >

    > Shenan Stanley wrote:
    >
    >>And please note that the one that came with/comes with Plus! is
    >>limited. What you want is:
    >>
    >>http://www.serenescreen.com/
    >

    > Raymond J. Johnson Jr. wrote:
    >
    >> How do you know what the OP wants? Maybe he/she has some sort of
    >>disorder that will cause him/her to panic and jump out the window at
    >>the sight of all the fish in the full version.
    >

    > Ah well.. If they would have jumped out of the window with the sight of all
    > the fish in the full version of the screensaver then they would have likely
    > jumped out the window as soon as they read "What you want is:" thinking I
    > was some phsychic and inside their mind..
    >
    > Thus the fear of fish thing is a minor one they will never get to. *grin*

    Then the OP needs to get MS Plus! and one of these: http://tinyurl.com/303c

    What is an OP?

    online protagonist?
    other person?
    ordinary punter?

    I am stumped
    Yours,
    Oddly Puzzled

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

    Original post(er)

    --
    John Barnett MVP
    Associate Expert

    "Trevor L." <tandcl@homemail.com.au> wrote in message
    > What is an OP?
    >
    > online protagonist?
    > other person?
    > ordinary punter?
    >
    > I am stumped
    > Yours,
    > Oddly Puzzled
    >

    > I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?
    > http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Configuration Screensaver Microsoft Customization Windows XP