fable: saving game/teleporting messes up the clock?

peter

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

This happened to me several times:

At close to midnight I teleport to oakvale (or other places with fist
fighting contest). But after teleporting, it became daytime!

Another twist: at the first fighting circle, before I join I world-save the
game and then fight. After I lost, I load the game just saved, but the time
became daytime!

Any clue what's going on?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

how can ever somebody lost at the circle?
i tought it was very easy