Benchmarks like PCMark vantage used only a little of my CPU power...

G

(This might not be in the right section, i apologise if it isn't)
As the question stated, PCMark vantage and, PCMark05 and PCMark 7 used a little of my CPU power... but why?
I have no graphic Card installed yet, (I am soon getting a GTX 670), and after i ran the benchmark test, i go to find out my results. My CPU have been OC'ed to 4.4Ghz and the test results (each of them) stated that the processor clock was 2400mhz, i wanna know why it uses such little power. Do i have to buy the full version to use the full power of my processor? or what? and why?

Thanks in advance for all response guys.

Solution
Control Panel -> Power Options and enable "High Performance" That will lock in max speed.

It's just the program taking a snapshot of the CPU speed at a random time and since it's not always at full speed with the "Balanced" power plan enabled, it just catches a random speed.

It honestly shouldn't really matter, though. That part doesn't really have anything to do with the benchmark itself.
Control Panel -> Power Options and enable "High Performance" That will lock in max speed.

It's just the program taking a snapshot of the CPU speed at a random time and since it's not always at full speed with the "Balanced" power plan enabled, it just catches a random speed.

It honestly shouldn't really matter, though. That part doesn't really have anything to do with the benchmark itself.

Solution