Any Components you think i should change, please comment. My main question is will 2x the 560s be enough to run current and up-coming games? I've heard all about micro-stuttering and problems with SLI which slightly puts me off the idea. That is also the reason i've gotten a 750 PSU.
Also the main reason i am spending so much on the MoBo and CPU is so that i don't have to upgrade within the next few years, and so my all my other hardware can be upgraded if needed.
so atm Overall with postage this will cost me $1161
Laugh at ANYTHING at 1680x1050 for a long time to come.
That sounds like a definite good idea, and it comes into my price range perfectly. that 670 is looking beastly aswell. I Think i might end up just getting what you've said instead, maybe spend a little more on a case if i have extra money. I assume the CPU Fan isn't completely needed right? I mean if i get the 3570k i suppose i should OC it slightly considering it's unlocked for it.
Total: $1273 - Slightly over your budget but I figured that since you said you want to add another 560 later on then you could go a little over.
You don't need more than an i5 for gaming. An i7 will have literally no improvement over an i5 since games don't use the hyperthreading in the i7.
Save some on the mobo + CPU and get a better GPU which is the most important part in your build by far. The GTX 670 is an amazing GPU and will last you a long time; its better than 2 GTX 560's and it uses much less power, produces less heat, and makes less noise. Plus, since it uses less power, if you want to SLI later on a 750W psu will be enough.
The motherboard that I selected is still an amazing motherboard but it costs half of what you want to spend on one. The CPU is also very good.
I picked that ram because it is officially supported by the motherboard according to ASRock.com.
The PSU I changed to the TX750 v2 instead of TX750M because the M has a lot of bad reviews on Newegg.com
That's just my input of what I think is best for what you want from your pc.
@IronSlice I like the idea of that build, but it's just out my price range. I think i'll have a a look at that MoBO and RAM and see the costs on the site i'm ordering from. I might just hold back on the PSU for now, and if i even need to go SLI. (which i doubt i will considering the quality of the card) i will probably end up ordering a new PSU with it.