GTA: San Andreas...

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Played it yesterday on my little borthers PSX2.... and I must say.... I
hope it comes to the Xbox VERRRRRRY SOON !! My god ! That games is good!
(and BIG!! 5x Vice City!)

Gr,
Jeroen

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

yeah im hoping this come to xbox too!!!

anyone know any news on whether it will be or not?

--
freqin hell

Manuel

Distinguished
May 6, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

it will, but i don't think before summer 2005

bye

"freqin hell" <freqin.hell.1evvbn@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:freqin.hell.1evvbn@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au...

> yeah im hoping this come to xbox too!!!
>

> anyone know any news on whether it will be or not?
>

> --
> freqin hell

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I heard it would maybe be out in march or april of 2005