GTA: San Andreas...

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Played it yesterday on my little borthers PSX2.... and I must say.... I
hope it comes to the Xbox VERRRRRRY SOON !! My god ! That games is good!
(and BIG!! 5x Vice City!)

Gr,
Jeroen
3 answers Last reply
More about andreas
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    yeah im hoping this come to xbox too!!!

    anyone know any news on whether it will be or not?

    --
    freqin hell
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    it will, but i don't think before summer 2005

    bye

    "freqin hell" <freqin.hell.1evvbn@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:freqin.hell.1evvbn@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au...

    > yeah im hoping this come to xbox too!!!
    >

    > anyone know any news on whether it will be or not?
    >

    > --
    > freqin hell
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    I heard it would maybe be out in march or april of 2005
    "Manuel" <blabla@xy.net> wrote in message
    > it will, but i don't think before summer 2005
    >
    > bye
    >

    > "freqin hell" <freqin.hell.1evvbn@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au> schrieb im
    > Newsbeitrag news:freqin.hell.1evvbn@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au...
    >>
    >> yeah im hoping this come to xbox too!!!
    >>

    >> anyone know any news on whether it will be or not?
    >>

    >> --
    >> freqin hell

Console Gaming Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games