Power Color 6790 Corrupt Graphic..??

okoy

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
hello there.!

i have a problem with my PC's display

i'm user of PowerColor 6790

I'm playing Battlefield 3, Assassin Creed Revelations, Saints Row 3, Front Mission Evolved, Warhammer 4000 Space Marine. With high display settings (Graphic card own settings)

And When I'm Playing PES 2012 and The Adventure Of Tintin

my monitor displays this
foto0060y.jpg

do you can see that pic..???
this is link if you can't see the pic
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/foto0060y.jpg/

I'm playing Battlefield 3, Assassin Creed Revelations, Saints Row 3, Front Mission Evolved, Warhammer 4000 Space Marine. With high display settings (Graphic card own settings)
Those games don't show the same problem?

And When I'm Playing PES 2012 and The Adventure Of Tintin
Are they the only games that show this blue screen?
Does your PC automatically shut down or does anything, other than this, happen?

striped lines.of any colour means the driver has quit and cant restart for some reason. either it cant find the hardware. the driver is corrupted or the hardware hasnt restarted due to over heating and finaly the card was an upgrade but all you did was uninstall the old driver and installed the new when you replaced the card...
if thats the case try repair install of windows.
normally its down to an imature driver. but it has been know that the card is wonky...
first get the latest drivers if you have the latest then roll em back an issue at a time till the problem goes away. if this doesnt work get in touch with amd they may have an unreleased driver that fixes this problem specifically.
but like i said its normally just a case of either updating to a more mature driver or rolling back to a more stable 1.
if no driver works try your card with a different psu. (try in another machine)

okoy

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
few days ago, i bought thermaltake frio and it's too large, so i install my VGA on second slot of my motherboard and i think there where the issue exist. and now i remove the frio and install the normal CPU cooler and that issue still exist.

so, what i must to do..??? reinstall OS and install new driver of my VGA..??? or what..??

go into bios and set the second pci-e slot as the primary . not all boards will let you but yours probably will...

TRENDING THREADS