Coolermaster HAF 922 fan led on/off switch broken!

Hi Guys

I recently Purchased a used Coolermater HAF 922 in execllent condition with original fans, however the 200mm megaflow fan at the front does not work when trying to switch the led on/off but still spins up etc , however upon further inspection of the case it turns out there is a 2pin header where the 2nd cable on the fan cable connects to but that the wiring connected to the switch which controls fan led on/off on the top i/o has been cut, not sure wether the seller did this intentionally or just throughout him owning the case?

does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement led on/off switch with cable? as my fan led on/off switch is now useless, also cant seem to find this item on the coolermaster store

any answers/opinions would be greatly appreciated
2 answers Last reply
More about coolermaster switch broken
  1. Just go to Coolermaster website and click on about us and click on contact us, you can figure out the rest.
  2. I bought a new 922 from microcenter and found my switch was broken. I did not see any cut on the wires. It seems the switch is bad. I can get the fan LEDs to work when bridging the connection with a screwdriver, so I know they work. It doesn't look like the top where the switch is located is meant to come off, so I'm kind of writing this off as a loss. Not that worried about it, this case is awesome anyways, and I figure I could run a replacement switch out to the back using a pci slot if I really wanted to. I'm sure radioshack would have many switches to choose from.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Switch Fan LED Monitor Components