Sign in with
Your question

Coolermaster HAF 922 fan led on/off switch broken!

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Switch
  • Fan
  • LED Monitor
  • Components
Last response: in Components
October 16, 2012 9:34:02 PM

Hi Guys

I recently Purchased a used Coolermater HAF 922 in execllent condition with original fans, however the 200mm megaflow fan at the front does not work when trying to switch the led on/off but still spins up etc , however upon further inspection of the case it turns out there is a 2pin header where the 2nd cable on the fan cable connects to but that the wiring connected to the switch which controls fan led on/off on the top i/o has been cut, not sure wether the seller did this intentionally or just throughout him owning the case?

does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement led on/off switch with cable? as my fan led on/off switch is now useless, also cant seem to find this item on the coolermaster store

any answers/opinions would be greatly appreciated

More about : coolermaster haf 922 fan led switch broken

a b ) Power supply
October 17, 2012 12:37:34 AM

Just go to Coolermaster website and click on about us and click on contact us, you can figure out the rest.
October 17, 2012 2:47:46 AM

I bought a new 922 from microcenter and found my switch was broken. I did not see any cut on the wires. It seems the switch is bad. I can get the fan LEDs to work when bridging the connection with a screwdriver, so I know they work. It doesn't look like the top where the switch is located is meant to come off, so I'm kind of writing this off as a loss. Not that worried about it, this case is awesome anyways, and I figure I could run a replacement switch out to the back using a pci slot if I really wanted to. I'm sure radioshack would have many switches to choose from.
!