Problem with pics showing in emails

Some times when I get an email with attachments (usually from the same
person) the pictures don't come along or they won't display. It shows a
little white box but no pic, any ideas??
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about problem pics showing emails

    Get your friend to check their settings here:
    · Send Tab, then

    · Mail Sending Format: HTML Setting, then

    · .... make sure the "Send with Pictures" box is checked

    David wrote:
    > Some times when I get an email with attachments (usually from the same
    > person) the pictures don't come along or they won't display. It shows
    > a little white box but no pic, any ideas??
    > Thanks

    Thanks I'll forward this and hopefully it was the problem.