Problem with pics showing in emails

David

Some times when I get an email with attachments (usually from the same
person) the pictures don't come along or they won't display. It shows a
little white box but no pic, any ideas??
Thanks

Get your friend to check their settings here:
· Send Tab, then

· Mail Sending Format: HTML Setting, then

· .... make sure the "Send with Pictures" box is checked

David wrote:
> Some times when I get an email with attachments (usually from the same
> person) the pictures don't come along or they won't display. It shows
> a little white box but no pic, any ideas??
> Thanks

David

Thanks I'll forward this and hopefully it was the problem.