Help and Support Center problem

I find help and support center is to easily broken. I did the right click and
install of pchelp.inf but it couldn't fix it. Can I make H&S run like a
standard help without all the buttons and whistles?
2 answers Last reply
More about help support center problem

    More info needed.

    --
    Happy Mardi Gras,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Black Baptist" <pray@the.church.com> wrote in message
    >I find help and support center is to easily broken. I did the right click
    >and
    > install of pchelp.inf but it couldn't fix it. Can I make H&S run like a
    > standard help without all the buttons and whistles?

    Kelly rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

    > More info needed.

    If I click on Use Tools to view your computer information and diagnose
    problems in Help and Support Center then My Computer Information, and then
    Find information about the hardware installed on this computer then click
    View a list of Microsoft software installed on this computer, the last link
    works but if I don't click Find information about the hardware installed on
    this computer first the last link won't work. I also notice when the last
    link doesn't work wmiprvse.exe in task manager is running at 90% I tried the
    tip on wbem repair to no avail.

Configuration Support Microsoft Customization Windows XP