I hate to ask such a stupid question, BUT...

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Could someone point me in the right direction as to what the next step is after I download the files for a game? I tried extracting and then burning the product of that onto a disk, but that was a big failure. I've looked for a FAQ file, but have found none here or anywhere else. Thanks for any help, Todd

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Online content furnished by Xbox Live! is automatically set up on your Xbox.
If the source isn't from there, you're on your own.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

<Starliftercc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Could someone point me in the right direction as to what the next step is
> after I download the files for a game? I tried extracting and then
> burning the product of that onto a disk, but that was a big failure. I've
> looked for a FAQ file, but have found none here or anywhere else. Thanks
> for any help, Todd

TRENDING THREADS