CONFLICT VIETNAM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Anyone out there playing Conflict Vietnam. I love this game. I am going to
have to go back and get the others.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

U¿ytkownik "Londell" <Londellcae@msn.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
> Anyone out there playing Conflict Vietnam. I love this game. I am going to
> have to go back and get the others.
> i didn't play on this game, the game Conflict vietnam is relly good
game?????

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Oh yeah it is great. i played it all weekend. Looking for others
"bieniu" <bieniu89@__NO_SPAM__o2.pl> wrote in message

> U¿ytkownik "Londell" <Londellcae@msn.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
>> Anyone out there playing Conflict Vietnam. I love this game. I am going
>> have to go back and get the others.
>> i didn't play on this game, the game Conflict vietnam is relly good
> game?????

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Have a play of the Men of Valour: The Vietnam War.
Up until I played the demo I had not seen trees, bushes, etc
so detailed and close to lifelike. They slowly sway in the breeze too.
Conflict Vietnam in comparison has cartoon jungle graphics.

The weapons sounds are very believable.

note : Men Of Valour: Rising Sun set in Pacific campaign during
World War 2 compared to The Vietnam War title; I could not
enjoy playing that game because the jungle graphics were
sickeningly awful. It was like walking through fine art / abstract
vegetation.

The Vietnam title is a truly big advancement in graphics.

o{O}o wrote:
> Have a play of the Men of Valour: The Vietnam War.
> Up until I played the demo I had not seen trees, bushes, etc
> so detailed and close to lifelike. They slowly sway in the breeze too.
> Conflict Vietnam in comparison has cartoon jungle graphics.
>
> The weapons sounds are very believable.
>
> note : Men Of Valour: Rising Sun set in Pacific campaign during
> World War 2 compared to The Vietnam War title; I could not
> enjoy playing that game because the jungle graphics were
> sickeningly awful. It was like walking through fine art / abstract
> vegetation.
>
> The Vietnam title is a truly big advancement in graphics.
>

> Londell wrote in message ...
>> Anyone out there playing Conflict Vietnam. I love this game. I am
>> going to have to go back and get the others.

Rising Sun was a travesty in all areas, IMO. I've never been so
disappointed in a follow-on game. Too much boring running around
mindlessly doing the same things over and over.

Toni

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:32:52 -0700, "Quaoar" <quaoar@tenthplanet.net>
wrote:

>o{O}o wrote:
>> Have a play of the Men of Valour: The Vietnam War.
>> Up until I played the demo I had not seen trees, bushes, etc
>> so detailed and close to lifelike. They slowly sway in the breeze too.
>> Conflict Vietnam in comparison has cartoon jungle graphics.
>>
>> The weapons sounds are very believable.
>>
>> note : Men Of Valour: Rising Sun set in Pacific campaign during
>> World War 2 compared to The Vietnam War title; I could not
>> enjoy playing that game because the jungle graphics were
>> sickeningly awful. It was like walking through fine art / abstract
>> vegetation.

>Rising Sun was a travesty in all areas, IMO. I've never been so
>disappointed in a follow-on game. Too much boring running around
>mindlessly doing the same things over and over.

Oh good! So it wasn't just me then. I found that I didn't
enjoy Rising Sun as much as first game. It was just dull and boring
in that you were forced to look through annoying vegatation and the
night attack scenario was the absolute worst!
Well last year's dominant genre was WW2, looks like this year
it's Vietnam, next year we get Korea?

=== You're reading the words of Toni ===
We shall see to which one the Olympian grants the glory.
Email: taiat@mail.NYETSPAMcom (sub the NYETSPAM for guess what? :)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I got jungle fever about these titles and mixed
up the naming of a game.

"Men of Valor: The Vietnam War" has nothing
to do with the "Medal of Honor" series.

I wrote "Men of Valor: Rising Sun" but this is the
correct title "Medal of Honor: Rising Sun"

o{O}o wrote in message ...
>Have a play of the Men of Valour: The Vietnam War.
>Up until I played the demo I had not seen trees, bushes, etc
>so detailed and close to lifelike. They slowly sway in the breeze too.
>Conflict Vietnam in comparison has cartoon jungle graphics.
>
>The weapons sounds are very believable.
>
>note : Men Of Valour: Rising Sun set in Pacific campaign during
>World War 2 compared to The Vietnam War title; I could not
>enjoy playing that game because the jungle graphics were
>sickeningly awful. It was like walking through fine art / abstract
>vegetation.
>
>The Vietnam title is a truly big advancement in graphics.
>

>Londell wrote in message ...
>>Anyone out there playing Conflict Vietnam. I love this game. I am going to
>>have to go back and get the others.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

if you like men of valor, you should try veitcong purple haze..... online is
so much better, offline could be much better though.