kids games for XBox

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Are there any kids games, or any planned, for the XBox? I would like to get
my <6 year old girls some kids games, but there is really nothing I have
found other than Harry Potter.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

There are many of them, Darren. You might want to check out
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/promotions/familygames.htm . Years ago, when my
girls were younger, they enjoyed "driving" games which allowed them to just
pick cars and drive around the screen. They had no interest in racing, just
in getting neat looking cars. :cool:
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

darren wilson wrote:
> Are there any kids games, or any planned, for the XBox? I would like to get
> my <6 year old girls some kids games, but there is really nothing I have
> found other than Harry Potter.

a quick search on eb games came up with some:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236822.asp

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243945.asp

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236027.asp --Might be a little old
for a 6 year-old

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236040.asp

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236819.asp

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/222969.asp

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236810.asp

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/232901.asp

I am sure there are others as well

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Try the Crash bandicoot games; Spyro ( due about 5th Dec in stores ),
Simpson's Hit 'n' Run, Shrek Super Party, Monopoly Party, --- my kids like
all of those..
other than Spyro - which they are getting but haven't
played yet.. cheers