taimoorali007

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2012
Hi guyz,
HAving common issue which almost every nV user have, not responding error by driver, but this time it appear with making my screen pinkish and flactuated for few second then it says, driver wasnt responding. I know nV have this issue in many drivers but just tell me due to this is my card on risk or on any harmful stage???

Solution
No nothing is wrong with your card, I had the same issue. Its just NVIDIA's driver team has hit a little rough patch lately with their drivers. But they will fix them.... They always Do!
right now it java that not working well with nvidia video drivers. try updating java and in java itself turn off hardware exsloration (sp). and se if the card stops locking up. also sometime when you update to a newer driver parts of the old drivers are left in the registry. i would use a drive sweeper and then load the 298 or the newest driver from nvidia web page. if the card still locking up it may be on it way out.

taimoorali007

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2012

LAstest one, and recently i installed win7 so no chances of old driver files, I installed fresh new latest version.

taimoorali007

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2012

From where to turnoff, tell me the root?