WINEXIT.SCR

I am trying to deploy WINEXIT.SCR via a group policy. I have worked
out the registry value issue for non-admins. The next issue I have is
in regards to the configuration. When it runs it uses the default
settings for the text message and the timer value. How can I configure
the same settings for all of my users? I read somewhere that I might
need a custom ADAM for this. If this is true can someone help with the
syntax of the ADM.

Paul Glickenhaus
1 answer Last reply
More about winexit