Shader Model

Why can't run this game on my computer because it says shader model 2 isnt supported anymore but the other game that i used to play needed shader model 2 and i could play it perfectly, What do i Do?
7 answers Last reply
More about shader model
  1. What game is it? What graphics card do you have?
  2. Helltech said:
    What game is it? What graphics card do you have?


    Arma 2, Intel R G33/G31 Express Family Chip
  3. Arma2 requires a graphics card with shader model 3. ARMA 2 Minimum System Requirements
    •Processor: Dual Core CPU for Intel or AMD
    •Memory/RAM: 1 GB
    •Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7800 / ATI Radeon 1800 or faster with Shader Model 3 and 256 MB VRAM
    •Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
    •Operating System: Windows XP or Windows Vista
    You need a much better video card than your current integrated graphics
  4. GI_JONES said:
    Arma2 requires a graphics card with shader model 3. ARMA 2 Minimum System Requirements
    •Processor: Dual Core CPU for Intel or AMD
    •Memory/RAM: 1 GB
    •Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7800 / ATI Radeon 1800 or faster with Shader Model 3 and 256 MB VRAM
    •Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
    •Operating System: Windows XP or Windows Vista
    You need a much better video card than your current integrated graphics

    what do you suggest because i have ever requirement execpt for the graphics card thing
  5. Get a GPU. A Radeon 6670 or a GT 540 is cheap and will do the job.
  6. fb39ca4 said:
    Get a GPU. A Radeon 6670 or a GT 540 is cheap and will do the job.

    How much are they and where do i buy them?
  7. If you live in the USA, Newegg is the place to buy. What are the rest of your computer specs? Do you know if your motherboard has a PCIx slot?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Computer Games Graphics