PGR2 - Cone Challenge - how to make high points! please!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

PGR2 - Cone Challenge - how to make high points! please!

I always got only the silver medal insted of gold or platinium because I
cant make more than 1500Kudos.???
what the hack??
respect to all xbox players and maniacs!
3 answers Last reply
More about pgr2 cone challenge make high points please
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    Hi,

    The easiest way is to pick a fast car, and make combos with the cones,
    you'll have to work fast as you have 2 seconds after you pass one cone to
    get to the next set of cones, when you keep doing this the combo multiplier
    will keep going up and your points will multiply by that number.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Student TEB Bydgoszcz Poland" <rochkaczmarek@gazeta.pl> wrote in message
    > PGR2 - Cone Challenge - how to make high points! please!
    >
    > I always got only the silver medal insted of gold or platinium because I
    > cant make more than 1500Kudos.???
    > what the hack??
    > respect to all xbox players and maniacs!

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    one other thing: what Gary said is true, but here is another trick of the
    trade: you have to absolutely make a continuous combo. Hit all curves with
    a slight slide and hope you do not crash , takes some practice , but you
    can make it! be carfeul not to hit the walls and you'll get another 250
    kudos for a perfect race . everything counts to keep your combo alaive :
    Race lines , slides , 360's(!)and clean sections too. Remember: you can
    still get your perfect race bonus if you hit cones, but do not hit
    handrails or walls. and well yes, having a fast car helps , but the real
    secret in these challenges are the manuverability. try to get the best car
    you can unlock. you'll be more effective with a car that accelrates well
    and that corners well as well. If you have plenty of time ( and a wide
    road) you can add a few 360's before crossing the finish line
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    one other thing: what Gary said is true, but here is another trick of the
    trade: you have to absolutely make a continuous combo. Hit all curves with
    a slight slide and hope you do not crash , takes some practice , but you
    can make it! be carfeul not to hit the walls and you'll get another 250
    kudos for a perfect race . everything counts to keep your combo alaive :
    Race lines , slides , 360's(!)and clean sections too. Remember: you can
    still get your perfect race bonus if you hit cones, but do not hit
    handrails or walls. and well yes, having a fast car helps , but the real
    secret in these challenges are the manuverability. try to get the best car
    you can unlock. you'll be more effective with a car that accelrates well
    and that corners well as well. If you have plenty of time ( and a wide
    road) you can add a few 360's before crossing the finish line

Console Gaming Microsoft Xbox Video Games