Acer aspire place new graphic card help?? which one is best

Hey My Name Is Maulik & I would Like To Know Which Graphic Card Is Best For ACER ASPIRE Desktop Having CORE 2
QUAD Processor, PCI Express Slot 230 v SMPS . How Can I Determined That Which graphic Should Be PLace In My Desktop And Wihich Is the Best G-Card For Gaming.
My Budget With In 5000/- To 7000/-.So PLease Help Me Out Of this To Find Out My Best G- Card With My Budget Range...
I m Sure That u Will Tell My All the Answers To Related With My Quaries.
4 answers Last reply
More about acer aspire place graphic card help best
  1. 5000-7000 in what currency? what country are you in.

What we really need to know is your power supply model/ rating. what's on the label. you may need to replace it.
  2. All power supplies are 230 volts, because that's what the voltage the electricity comes to your house! You need to list all the other specs: wattage and amperage, and the brand of the power supply.
  3. Sunius said:
    All power supplies are 230 volts, because that's what the voltage the electricity comes to your house! You need to list all the other specs: wattage and amperage, and the brand of the power supply.

Well they aren't ALL. different countries you know LOL. but good catch I was trying to decipher what pcie 230 was and gave up.
  4. Sunius said:
    All power supplies are 230 volts, because that's what the voltage the electricity comes to your house! You need to list all the other specs: wattage and amperage, and the brand of the power supply.

Anonymous said:
    Well they aren't ALL. different countries you know LOL. but good catch I was trying to decipher what pcie 230 was and gave up.

I should've said most.. I guess it's only america that has 115 volts?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Aspire Acer Graphics