Sign in with
Your question

Acer aspire place new graphic card help?? which one is best

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 21, 2012 7:41:30 AM

Hey My Name Is Maulik & I would Like To Know Which Graphic Card Is Best For ACER ASPIRE Desktop Having CORE 2
QUAD Processor, PCI Express Slot 230 v SMPS . How Can I Determined That Which graphic Should Be PLace In My Desktop And Wihich Is the Best G-Card For Gaming.
My Budget With In 5000/- To 7000/-.So PLease Help Me Out Of this To Find Out My Best G- Card With My Budget Range...
I m Sure That u Will Tell My All the Answers To Related With My Quaries.
a c 76 U Graphics card
April 21, 2012 8:03:49 AM

5000-7000 in what currency? what country are you in.

What we really need to know is your power supply model/ rating. what's on the label. you may need to replace it.
m
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
April 21, 2012 8:48:15 AM

All power supplies are 230 volts, because that's what the voltage the electricity comes to your house! You need to list all the other specs: wattage and amperage, and the brand of the power supply.
m
l
Related resources
a c 76 U Graphics card
April 21, 2012 8:59:14 AM

Sunius said:
All power supplies are 230 volts, because that's what the voltage the electricity comes to your house! You need to list all the other specs: wattage and amperage, and the brand of the power supply.

Well they aren't ALL. different countries you know LOL. but good catch I was trying to decipher what pcie 230 was and gave up.
m
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
April 21, 2012 9:42:20 AM

Sunius said:

unksol said:
Well they aren't ALL. different countries you know LOL. but good catch I was trying to decipher what pcie 230 was and gave up.

I should've said most.. I guess it's only america that has 115 volts?
m
l
!