Screw Cingular Logo - screwcingular-250x160.gif (0/1)

eddie

The original Corporate Logo underwent several revisions prior to
release. This was the first Beta version.

In <i88if1h5ug1s6blqua80235uubv1o7l7v9@4ax.com> on Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:35:08
-0400, eddie <eddie@aol.com> wrote:

>The original Corporate Logo underwent several revisions prior to
>release. This was the first Beta version.

FYI, the charter of this newsgroup specifically prohibits binaries. Put your
image on a website, and post just the URL here.

In <user-F95DD3.20455209082005@news.giganews.com> on Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:45:52
-0400, anon <user@invalid.com> wrote:

>In article <wA9Ke.8304$p%3.35779@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> FYI, the charter of this newsgroup specifically prohibits binaries.
>
>This group was created with no charter.

I wrote the charter when I created the group.

>http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/alt/alt.cellular.cingular.html

Correct information:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.cellular.cingular/browse_frm/thread/6baaae7cb8fd3da7/ee29e48cdb9cbe3b?lnk=st&q=group:alt.cellular.cingular+insubject:FAQ:+insubject:Welcome+insubject:to+insubject:alt.cellular.cingular&rnum=97&hl=en#ee29e48cdb9cbe3b
or http://tinyurl.com/8yctw

>Please post on topic and stop wasting peoples time trying to moderate
>this group. Thank you.

Please learn something about both Usenet and this group before flaming, and
cut out the insults, which are also prohibited by the charter.

* Reply by Jack D. Russell, Sr. <jackru$$ell2@notmail.com>
* Newsgroup: alt.cellular.cingular
* Reply to: All; "John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com>
* Date:Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:42:52 -0500
* Subj: Re: Screw Cingular Logo - screwcingular-250x160.gif (0/1)

JN>[POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

JN>In <user-F95DD3.20455209082005@news.giganews.com> on Tue, 09 Aug
JN>2005 20:45:52 -0400, anon <user@invalid.com> wrote:

>>In article <wA9Ke.8304$p%3.35779@typhoon.sonic.net>,
>> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:

>>> FYI, the charter of this newsgroup specifically prohibits
>>> binaries.

>>This group was created with no charter.

JN>I wrote the charter when I created the group.

>>http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/alt/alt.cellular.cingular.
>>html

JN>Correct information:
JN>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.cellular.cingular/browse_
JN>frm/thread/6baaae7cb8fd3da7/ee29e48cdb9cbe3b?lnk=st&q=group:alt.
JN>cellular.cingular+insubject:FAQ:+insubject:Welcome+insubject:to+
JN>insubject:alt.cellular.cingular&rnum=97&hl=en#ee29e48cdb9cbe3b or
JN>http://tinyurl.com/8yctw

>>Please post on topic and stop wasting peoples time trying to
>>moderate this group. Thank you.

JN>Please learn something about both Usenet and this group before
JN>flaming, and cut out the insults, which are also prohibited by the
JN>charter.

You *do* know who you're talking (typing) to, right? ;)
--
Jack

In <42fa20d7$0$16489$892e7fe2@authen.white.readfreenews.net> on Wed, 10 Aug
2005 10:44:20 -0500, "Jack D. Russell, Sr." <jackru$$ell$r@gmail.com.invalid>
wrote:

>You *do* know who you're talking (typing) to, right? ;)

[Nods]

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

In article <QYdKe.8341$p%3.35723@typhoon.sonic.net>,

> Please learn something about both Usenet and this group before flaming, and
> cut out the insults, which are also prohibited by the charter.

LOL. You created an *alt* group using Google.
Is this what USENET has come to? People are now too lazy or dumb to
figure out how to properly create a control message?
Of course being an *alt* group makes your charter completely worthless
and the "rules" are mostly abused by you. You post off topic and
advertise your website with your sig file.
So, I hear by "ban" you from this group.

And "hear by" assures readers of your astuteness?

--
RJW

In <user-D37375.20242910082005@news.giganews.com> on Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:24:29
-0400, anon <user@invalid.com> wrote:

>In article <QYdKe.8341$p%3.35723@typhoon.sonic.net>,
> John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>> Please learn something about both Usenet and this group before flaming, and
>> cut out the insults, which are also prohibited by the charter.
>
>LOL. You created an *alt* group using Google.
>Is this what USENET has come to? People are now too lazy or dumb to
>figure out how to properly create a control message?

It was created properly. You are clearly clueless.

>Of course being an *alt* group makes your charter completely worthless

Nope.

>and the "rules" are mostly abused by you. You post off topic and
>advertise your website with your sig file.
>So, I hear by "ban" you from this group.

Are you a jerk by nature, or do you have to work at it?