ok so i have a Corsair Obsidian 550D case. I have an h100 mounted with 1 set of SilverStone AP121 fans. and i want to mount a 2nd set but there seems to be no space. So i was considering buying the 650d, but i do not want that USB being ghetto routed to the back of my motherboard, nor do i want another long cable inside my case. so is there any cases that are clean looking like the Corsair Obsidian 650d, 700d, Bitfenix Shinobi, thats a midsize? at about the same price point as the 650d, 150-160 dollars. I want
1. Clean look, plain rectangle and black, no fancy design.
2. Internal USB3, no ghetto routing
3. enough space for push pull h100
4. Window, or space on the side for a 200mm fan(bitfenix spectre pro white LED
5. Mid Size Form factor. I do not want a full size or a case too small.
i guess thats pretty much it.
ALSO i would like a suggestion on a power supply?
i have an antec 620w modular PSU High current gamer.
i want a fully modular PSU capable of powering an intel i7 2600k OC on a msi z77aGD65 motherboard a SSD, and a HDD, and a gtx560ti Hawk from MSI, (soon to be upgrading to the GTX670 Reference Cooler from MSI)
Fully modular and 80+ bronze or higher (perferabbly gold) price point around 150 again.