Sending ringtones to Nokia

Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?
9 answers Last reply
More about sending ringtones nokia

    "Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MTOBc.92169$Sw.6266@attbi_s51>...
    > Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?

    You will need special software for this purpose. We can suggest to
    have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com/ ).
    Gallery manager upload functionality is available in full registered
    version only. Trial version works in read-only mode for Gallery.

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

    "Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MTOBc.92169$Sw.6266@attbi_s51>...
    > Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?

    I use MobiMB from logomanager.co.uk to transfer midi files to my
    polyphonic phone. You would need to use infrared or cable to connect
    the phone to the PC.

    "Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?

    buy a infra-red or data cable and download pc suite

    "Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MTOBc.92169$Sw.6266@attbi_s51>...
    > Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?

    Use PC Suite or MobiMB from logomanager.co.uk
    You can just drag in midi files to the 6610 by infrared or cable. I
    always reckon infrared is pref, as it is more versatile, works with
    more phones and other devices etc. You may even have infrared built in
    to your laptop or PC anyway.

    and i suggest mobimb @ www.logomanager.co.uk

    "eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
    > On 22 Jun 2004 06:53:22 -0700, support@opm-2.com (Oxygen Software)
    > wrote:
    >
    > >"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > >> Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?
    > >
    > >You will need special software for this purpose. We can suggest to
    > >have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com/ ).
    > >Gallery manager upload functionality is available in full registered
    > >version only. Trial version works in read-only mode for Gallery.
    > >
    > >Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    > >Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    > >info@oxygensoftware.com
    > >http://www.opm-2.com/
    > >http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
    >

    > and i suggest mobimb @ www.logomanager.co.uk

    And to add my voice to this little debate, if uploading of ringtones is all
    that's required, what's wrong with using the freely available PC-Suite?

    --
    >>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 04:49:48 +0000, Nestor de Guzman wrote:

    > Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?

    Get yourself an iRDA(infrared) dongle, or a data-cable, and download
    the *free* Nokia PC-Suite.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:55:12 +0000, Richard Colton wrote:

    > "eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
    >> On 22 Jun 2004 06:53:22 -0700, support@opm-2.com (Oxygen Software)
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> >You will need special software for this purpose. We can suggest to
    >> >have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com/ ).
    >> >Gallery manager upload functionality is available in full registered
    >> >version only. Trial version works in read-only mode for Gallery.
    >> >
    >> >Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    >> >Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    >> >info@oxygensoftware.com
    >> >http://www.opm-2.com/
    >> >http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
    >>

    >> and i suggest mobimb @ www.logomanager.co.uk
    >
    > And to add my voice to this little debate, if uploading of ringtones is all
    > that's required, what's wrong with using the freely available PC-Suite?

    Yup I'd agree with that.

    If it's just for uploading ringtones. Nokia PC-Suite does the job
    very well ... no need to *pay* for any other software, Mobimb, Oxygen,
    whatever.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:55:12 GMT, "Richard Colton"
    <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:

    >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
    >> On 22 Jun 2004 06:53:22 -0700, support@opm-2.com (Oxygen Software)
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> >You will need special software for this purpose. We can suggest to
    >> >have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com/ ).
    >> >Gallery manager upload functionality is available in full registered
    >> >version only. Trial version works in read-only mode for Gallery.
    >> >
    >> >Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    >> >Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    >> >info@oxygensoftware.com
    >> >http://www.opm-2.com/
    >> >http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
    >>

    >> and i suggest mobimb @ www.logomanager.co.uk
    >
    >And to add my voice to this little debate, if uploading of ringtones is all
    >that's required, what's wrong with using the freely available PC-Suite?

    nothing wrong with using the free nokia pc suite.

Nokia