Sending ringtones to Nokia

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
June 22, 2004 8:49:48 AM

Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 10:53:22 AM

"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MTOBc.92169$Sw.6266@attbi_s51>...
> Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?

You will need special software for this purpose. We can suggest to
have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com/ ).
Gallery manager upload functionality is available in full registered
version only. Trial version works in read-only mode for Gallery.

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 1:45:00 PM

"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MTOBc.92169$Sw.6266@attbi_s51>...
> Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?

I use MobiMB from logomanager.co.uk to transfer midi files to my
polyphonic phone. You would need to use infrared or cable to connect
the phone to the PC.
Related resources
June 22, 2004 4:52:58 PM

"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?

buy a infra-red or data cable and download pc suite
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 5:09:42 PM

"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MTOBc.92169$Sw.6266@attbi_s51>...
> Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?

Use PC Suite or MobiMB from logomanager.co.uk
You can just drag in midi files to the 6610 by infrared or cable. I
always reckon infrared is pref, as it is more versatile, works with
more phones and other devices etc. You may even have infrared built in
to your laptop or PC anyway.
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 8:45:43 PM

On 22 Jun 2004 06:53:22 -0700, support@opm-2.com (Oxygen Software)
wrote:

>"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MTOBc.92169$Sw.6266@attbi_s51>...
>> Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?
>
>You will need special software for this purpose. We can suggest to
>have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com/ ).
>Gallery manager upload functionality is available in full registered
>version only. Trial version works in read-only mode for Gallery.
>
>Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
>Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
>info@oxygensoftware.com
>http://www.opm-2.com/
>http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

and i suggest mobimb @ www.logomanager.co.uk
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 8:45:44 PM

"eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
> On 22 Jun 2004 06:53:22 -0700, support@opm-2.com (Oxygen Software)
> wrote:
>
> >"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >> Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?
> >
> >You will need special software for this purpose. We can suggest to
> >have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com/ ).
> >Gallery manager upload functionality is available in full registered
> >version only. Trial version works in read-only mode for Gallery.
> >
> >Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
> >Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
> >info@oxygensoftware.com
> >http://www.opm-2.com/
> >http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
>

> and i suggest mobimb @ www.logomanager.co.uk

And to add my voice to this little debate, if uploading of ringtones is all
that's required, what's wrong with using the freely available PC-Suite?

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 9:52:11 PM

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 04:49:48 +0000, Nestor de Guzman wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to send ringtones to 6610 ?

Get yourself an iRDA(infrared) dongle, or a data-cable, and download
the *free* Nokia PC-Suite.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 9:55:38 PM

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:55:12 +0000, Richard Colton wrote:

> "eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
>> On 22 Jun 2004 06:53:22 -0700, support@opm-2.com (Oxygen Software)
>> wrote:
>>
>> >"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> >You will need special software for this purpose. We can suggest to
>> >have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com/ ).
>> >Gallery manager upload functionality is available in full registered
>> >version only. Trial version works in read-only mode for Gallery.
>> >
>> >Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
>> >Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
>> >info@oxygensoftware.com
>> >http://www.opm-2.com/
>> >http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
>>

>> and i suggest mobimb @ www.logomanager.co.uk
>
> And to add my voice to this little debate, if uploading of ringtones is all
> that's required, what's wrong with using the freely available PC-Suite?

Yup I'd agree with that.

If it's just for uploading ringtones. Nokia PC-Suite does the job
very well ... no need to *pay* for any other software, Mobimb, Oxygen,
whatever.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 10:03:39 PM

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:55:12 GMT, "Richard Colton"
<webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:

>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
>> On 22 Jun 2004 06:53:22 -0700, support@opm-2.com (Oxygen Software)
>> wrote:
>>
>> >"Nestor de Guzman" <filamconnect@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> >You will need special software for this purpose. We can suggest to
>> >have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (http://www.opm-2.com/ ).
>> >Gallery manager upload functionality is available in full registered
>> >version only. Trial version works in read-only mode for Gallery.
>> >
>> >Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
>> >Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
>> >info@oxygensoftware.com
>> >http://www.opm-2.com/
>> >http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
>>

>> and i suggest mobimb @ www.logomanager.co.uk
>
>And to add my voice to this little debate, if uploading of ringtones is all
>that's required, what's wrong with using the freely available PC-Suite?

nothing wrong with using the free nokia pc suite.
!