Radeon hd 5570 no signal fan spinning

lilbanks

Honorable
Apr 21, 2012
I have a acer m5100 motherboard and 3gb ram (only shpwing 786 usage) and a 600 watt power supply i had it to work yesterday finally but then i restarted computer and now it dosent show it only shows onboard video card , i have a fresh install of windows 7 since i couldnt download xp

lilbanks

Honorable
Apr 21, 2012
no i just reinstalled it trying to download windows it never worked until used driver max and then it magically got detected and i turned on the computer later on and it wouldnt detect no more so i downloaded a new windows 7

your mb has onboard video.
TI Radeon™ X1200 graphics solution, supporting:
Interlaced and non-interlaced displays, Maximum resolution of 2048 x1536 @ 32bpp, Full DirectX 9.0, 3D Texture, including projective 3D texture, OpenGL format for Indirect Vertices in Vertex Walker,
PCI Express® X16 graphic card supported

Digital and analog hybrid TV-tuner (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) with
S-video/Composite/Stereo capture TV-tuner card supporting
hardware and software encoding (selected models)
so in the bios your going to need to turn off onboard video or change the first video device to pci. if not the onboard video will be monitor one and the other video card will be monitor 2.
also with a clean install make sure you downlod the mb drivers if not the chipset wont be seen and video cards will have issues.

lilbanks

Honorable
Apr 21, 2012
What do u mean the onset drivers? Im planning on doing a new install for windows 7 to make it 32 instead of 64 i tried to set the drivets yo pci but it still dosent go unless im doing it wrong

lilbanks

Honorable
Apr 21, 2012
I just downloaded those drivers, disabled te onboard under display options and set the bios to pciex and still dosent boot up drivers card all it does is redownload my old one , iknow te graphic card still works cuz i tried my friends, please help a d the motherboards not dead either