Hyper 212 Evo Temerpature increasing

interlaced

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
I have a Hyper 212 Evo, cooling a 3570k, It was only about 30 degrees celcius before, No overclocking done, and Now, it reached 37 degrees celcius, I have no hardware changes, nothing. What can I do to get it to cool down? I was planning on overclocking but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to safely.

Solution
could need a cleaning. could need to be remounted. could just be the change of season and your heating/cooling in the house being different. with winter coming you get your furnace kicking in, that can make a difference.

help me_83

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
clean heatsink and cpu of thermal paste, reapply thermal paste (just a small dot in the middle of the cpu) and place heatsink on top letting it spread the thermal paste out by force, latch the heatsink down and that should do it. Also, if it's still high the thermal paste has a set in time. Like for example, Arctic Silver 5 (which I use) has a set in time of 200 hours and the only way you could possibly shorten the set in period is by using a program like Prime 95.

- hope this helps

interlaced

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
Is this setup alright?
iK03B7M7SDVr3.jpg

iCFhuiSkme3Sz.jpg

interlaced

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
That's the best I could fix them. It's a non modular. that's ONLY with the 24pin plugged in. Also, that's what I just did, I just rebuild my computer. I'm waiting on a SSD and a new processor.