Has anyone watched the 9 minute E3 2003 Halo 2 Trailer

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I began to think about the 9 minute E3 Halo 2 trailer earlier tonight and i
came to realize that it seems that the gameplay was different from the
trailer what is up with that.

"Michael Becker" <mbecker7@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
>I began to think about the 9 minute E3 Halo 2 trailer earlier tonight and i
>came to realize that it seems that the gameplay was different from the
>trailer what is up with that.

It was a "trailer". Just a representation, a cut scene example.
You should not assume a trailer includes in game footage or is directly
representative of content that will appear in the final released product.
Also any "trailers" etc for a product more then a year away from release are
of course subject to change.

--

Regards,

Mike