friendship

hai anyone you i want to have a friendship with you
6 answers Last reply
More about friendship

    "bittoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hai anyone you i want to have a friendship with you

    You may want to try alt.friends :-)

    In news:0csOd.7142$D34.1953@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com,
    John E. Carty <jecarty@NOSPAMsbcglobal.net> had this to say:

    > "bittoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> hai anyone you i want to have a friendship with you
    >
    > You may want to try alt.friends :-)

    They always delete the good ones before I can read them... *chuckles*

    Galen

    mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes

    If you give me money, I'll be your friend.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:0csOd.7142$D34.1953@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com,
    John E. Carty <jecarty@NOSPAMsbcglobal.net> hunted and pecked:
    > "bittoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> hai anyone you i want to have a friendship with you
    >
    > You may want to try alt.friends :-)

    If that is all it takes, please accept my two cents.. hoping that you are
    cheap like me.. :)

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    > If you give me money, I'll be your friend.
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > In news:0csOd.7142$D34.1953@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com,
    > John E. Carty <jecarty@NOSPAMsbcglobal.net> hunted and pecked:
    >> "bittoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> hai anyone you i want to have a friendship with you
    >>
    >> You may want to try alt.friends :-)
  5. I am hafeez and want to friend ship with a honorable and loving female.
  6. try datemefree.com