friendship

February 9, 2005 11:52:08 AM

hai anyone you i want to have a friendship with you

More about : friendship

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 8:59:24 PM

"bittoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hai anyone you i want to have a friendship with you

You may want to try alt.friends :-)
February 9, 2005 8:59:25 PM

In news:0csOd.7142$D34.1953@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com,
John E. Carty <jecarty@NOSPAMsbcglobal.net> had this to say:

> "bittoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> hai anyone you i want to have a friendship with you
>
> You may want to try alt.friends :-)

They always delete the good ones before I can read them... *chuckles*

Galen

mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 8:59:25 PM

If you give me money, I'll be your friend.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:0csOd.7142$D34.1953@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com,
John E. Carty <jecarty@NOSPAMsbcglobal.net> hunted and pecked:
> "bittoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> hai anyone you i want to have a friendship with you
>
> You may want to try alt.friends :-)
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 11:33:57 PM

If that is all it takes, please accept my two cents.. hoping that you are
cheap like me.. :)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

news:o 8JxOqwDFHA.3888@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> If you give me money, I'll be your friend.
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:0csOd.7142$D34.1953@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com,
> John E. Carty <jecarty@NOSPAMsbcglobal.net> hunted and pecked:
>> "bittoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> hai anyone you i want to have a friendship with you
>>
>> You may want to try alt.friends :-)
Anonymous
April 13, 2009 12:00:59 PM

I am hafeez and want to friend ship with a honorable and loving female.
April 13, 2009 6:41:03 PM

try datemefree.com
!