Solved

Will this card fit in my case?

hello.
I am wondering if a GIGABYTE ATI Radeon HD6850 would fit in my case. It is an Antec NSK4480. My motherboard is and intel DZ68DB.
Thanks!
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about will card case
  1. the video card should fit; however, I am not sure if the Antec 380W power supply that came with your case is powerful enough to run the card
  2. It will fit, but your PSU may not have the juice. What are the rest of your components?
  3. What is the wattage of your powersupply?

I think the recommended minimum for this is 500 watts, I had no problems running two ASUS 6850 in crossfire with a 600 watt PSU. ( I also OC'd them)
  4. bobusboy said:
    What is the wattage of your powersupply?

I think the recommended minimum for this is 500 watts, I had no problems running two ASUS 6850 in crossfire with a 600 watt PSU. ( I also OC'd them)

you dont need a 500w psu to power a 6850. you could pull it off easily with a ~380w area. whats most important about powering a gpu is the amperage on the 12 rail
  5. I read that the card is 9 inches long. I got a ruler and measured and it seems like it wouldn't fit because it would hit the hard drive. are you still sure it fits??
  6. i would get a better psu to be on the safe side
  7. Do I need to find a shorter graphics card or will this one fit?
  8. Best answer
    It will be extremely close; I would say get a shorter card.
  9. Best answer selected by albertsw.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Cases Gigabyte Radeon Graphics