Body shop in NFSU2

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I can't find a body shop in Need for Speed: Underground 2, It says i unlocked
some new stuff and to go visit the body shop and see what they got but I
can't find it. Can anybody help me find it please?

Adam

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

try this but I warn you, it shows you ALL SHOPS ON THE ENTIRE WORLD MAP!

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/nfs_underground_2_shops.png

"Atlanta Falcons" <AtlantaFalcons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6C33BC93-A96B-4B18-9F19-7670CD7B5ACB@microsoft.com...