Hearing problems in Halo 2

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Every once in a while as I am playing campaign as I am shooting I cant hear my own gun but I can hear people in the back ground has anybody else experienced this and if so how can I get rid of it.

"John 112 via XboxJunkies.com" <forum@XboxJunkies.com> wrote in message
> Every once in a while as I am playing campaign as I am shooting I cant
hear my own gun but I can hear people in the back ground has anybody else
experienced this and if so how can I get rid of it.

Take the Masterchief back indoors.

at

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2004

"Jeff Fink" <jfinkjfink@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "John 112 via XboxJunkies.com" <forum@XboxJunkies.com> wrote in message
>> Every once in a while as I am playing campaign as I am shooting I cant
> hear my own gun but I can hear people in the back ground has anybody else
> experienced this and if so how can I get rid of it.
>

> Take the Masterchief back indoors.

yeah, sound doesn't travel very well in the vacuum of video game space! ...
or at all in real life

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I play levels over and over again every day and this has happened about three times. The first time was when I was in the ship and I was manning the gun turret. The last time it happened was on the Great Journey and I was flying the banshee.